We provide comprehensive mortgage valuations to help organizations make informed decisions. As the only IPC in India offering retail collateral valuation services across multiple cities for over 18+ years, we help our clients realize the true value of their assets. We follow a comprehensive mortgage valuation process for every mandate that includes site visits, property measurement, broker interactions/market research, report writing, deviation checks, and much more. Backed by unparalleled local and global experience, proven strategies, and market intelligence, we aim to deliver quality in every mandate.
Coverage: CBRE India has been offering an integrated and standardized retail/mortgage valuation service across the top 8 cities where our teams have office presence i.e. Delhi-NCR, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Pune, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennai.
Clients: CBRE India has been offering retail/mortgage valuation services to a multitude of clients including MNC and Indian banks, NBFCs, Asset Reconstruction Companies, and Stress Funds looking to acquire stress asset pools of NBFCs. Presently, we are empaneled with approx. 30+ Banks, NBFCs, ARCs, etc in India.
The mortgage valuation team offers the following services:
- Valuation of Real Estate Properties
- Construction status reports
- Property measurements
- Approved project funding reports
- Technical due diligence reports
WHY COME TO US?
- CBRE is an internationally accepted name in the valuation industry
- A single firm providing valuation services across all cities of India
- Dedicated and experienced team
- Accurate and reliable valuations with strong adherence to TAT
- Access to an extensive in-house real estate database
- In CBRE, every instruction is approved by CBRE Quality and Risk Management team out of Singapore/ Hong Kong
- CBRE India Compliance managers audit valuation services business for adherence to CBRE Valuation Practice Area Guidelines
- Defined code of conduct document for mortgage valuations
- We follow a three-level check mechanism wherein every valuation assignment undergoes three levels of cross-checks before the report is submitted to the Client
- We are using technology to improve efficiency, customized reporting format, reduce human errors and enhance Client servicing. Our proprietary software, i.e., “TOPS” automates valuation processes, database creation, and delivery of valuation reports.
- Listed entity having strong risk and compliance processes and procedures
Team: CBRE has the largest dedicated team of over 70+ resources offering retail | mortgage valuation services across various cities in India.