We pair an expert understanding of public procurement requirements with integrated facilities management, project management, consulting, and advisory and transaction services.
Over the past two-and-half decades, the team has built expertise across multiple avenues and sectors viz. economic planning for greenfield cities and existing regions, privatization of airports, disinvestment of hotels and large landholdings. Further, numerous engagements on dedicated freight corridors, special economic zones, large scale industrial and IT offices, logistics and warehousing parks, data centers, multi-modal transit hubs etc. have been undertaken. Additionally, the team has actively participated in projects concerning modernization and re-development of railway stations, tourism zones, investment promotion activities, smart cities and numerous initiatives in the urban infrastructure space including housing, multi-level car parking, mixed-use developments, etc.
Our transformative approach, robust experience and digitally advanced solutions result in delivering superior outcomes for all our clients.
- Worked on mandates in more than 100+ cities across 22 states
- 300+ engagements of diversified nature
- Mandates across various sectors/services ranging from 1 ac to 20,000 ac
- Advised on large industrial/warehousing/ MMLP projects
- Redevelopment of 50+ railway stations across 40+ cities
- Advised on 20 airports across 14 states
- Actively engaged on Asset Monetization initiatives of Central & State Assets