Leveraging our unmatched knowledge, global experience and innovation in the logistics industry, we deliver quality-oriented and cost-effective solutions to clients.
CBRE transport and logistics team has worked in the areas of feasibility studies, business plan formulations, policy and regulation, vision documents, commercial and technical due diligence, project structuring and transactions, network planning, etc.
We bring together our people, services, and knowledge to deliver innovative, customized, quality-oriented, and cost-effective solutions for the logistics industry. Our Logistics team comprises a dedicated team of professionals with a deep understanding of the sector. From conceptualization to implementation, our goal is to support you every step of the way with our full-spectrum services, designed to meet the special needs of the logistics sector.
Logistics Asset Classes Catered
- Warehouses / Cold Storage / Silos
- Inland Container Deport / CFS / FTWZ
- Multimodal Logistics Park / Freight Terminals
- Ports - Container / Bulk / Liquid / Air Terminals
- Feasibility Studies
- Commercial & Technical Due Diligence
- Business Plan Development
- Network Optimization
- Market Research & Development Strategy
- Valuation Advisory
- Policy Development
- Public-Private Partnership Advisory
Managing Director, Consulting & Valuation, India, Middle East & Africa
Head of Consulting, India, Consulting