Design & Build
We manage the budgets of our clients' operations by developing the appropriate tools and methods for each of your projects.
Deep Understanding of Construction CostsWe possess one of the world’s largest cost databases in commercial real estate, giving us a deep understanding of construction costs and the many factors that affect it. Our service offerings throughout the project lifecycle include:
- Ensuring predictability and cost control at both the project and portfolio level.
- Providing insights driven from our global cost database, covering international, national, and local benchmark costs for different project types.
- Optimizing client spend to provide cost savings and avoidance.
- Enhancing our clients decision-making capability through data analytics.
- Mitigating risk through the implementation of prudent fiscal oversight.
- Driving savings and promoting continual value management.
CBRE’s extensive experience in providing full-service Project Management across various sectors enables us to offer Cost Consultancy as a focused service module, culminating in a one-stop solution for project delivery.
Of the 2,100+ project and cost professionals across India, more than 250 people in our team are well-versed in cost management and quantity surveying capabilities, with a proven track record from early involvement to completion in both base build and interior fit-out works.
Cost benchmarking services
- Project program cost benchmarks
- Pre-acquisition cost benchmarks
Cost management and quantity surveying services
- Phase 1 - Cost & contract strategies
- Phase 2 - Pre-contract
- Phase 3 – Contract administration (estimation & cash flow management)
- Phase 4 – Final accounts
Cost audit & monitoring services
- Ongoing projects cost audits & cost appraisals
- Project cost monitoring
- Estimation service
- Estimation audit services
Disciplined project management starts at the portfolio level, where the strategic vision drives initial investments and where value measures are established.