2023 India Market Outlook
March 28, 2023
Despite global economic uncertainty, we at CBRE believe that the resilience of Indian real estate would help it emerge stronger in 2023. Without the luxury of hindsight, we have made an effort towards tracking the real estate sector’s trajectory in an extraordinary, but difficult year. The result is our annual India Market Outlook report.
Our key projections for 2023:
- Economy: India to parry through global headwinds due to strong macro-economic fundamentals, domestic consumption
- Office: India to remain high on corporate radar due to its cost effectiveness and abundance of skilled talent
- I&L: Sustained demand likely due to supply chain diversification and continued government impetus
- Retail: Retailers' diversified location and omnichannel sales strategies likely to help them navigate the next normal
- Residential: Sales and launch momentum likely to continue in 2023 despite monetary tightening and global headwinds
- Investments: Steady investment activity anticipated on the back of a strong acquisition pipeline
For a summary of our projections, please click here.
For the complete report, click 'download'.