Dedicated Real Estate Property & Fund Administration Services
CBRE’s Investment Accounting and Reporting Solutions is the only provider offering fully integrated real estate property accounting and fund administration services to developers, investors and asset managers. We pair deep real estate accounting expertise with industry-leading technology to tailor global and local accounting and reporting solutions for distinct portfolios, optimizing operations and reducing risk. This allows our clients to focus on competitive investment activities that drives value for investors.
We currently have more than 450 fund accountants servicing upwards of $120 billion in real estate funds in key global investment markets and 1,800 property accountants servicing more than 16,500 properties, making us the largest combined property and fund accounting business in the world.
Our Real Estate Expertise
- Real Estate Accounting & Reporting: As the recognized leader, and only 100% dedicated real estate fund administrator, we support and have experience across all asset classes, with all types of simple to complex real estate fund structures, including closed and open-ended funds, public and private REITs, JVs and separate accounts.
- Real Estate SPV/Intermediate Accounting: We have an extensive background in SPV, HoldCo, PropCo and JV services, which includes the maintenance of books, the processing of all investor/shareholder cash flows, and the preparation of statutory reporting, VAT and CIT filings—all critical in the real estate industry.
- Property Accounting & Reporting: CBRE’s ability to provide both independent and fully integrated property accounting services globally, and across all major asset classes is unparalleled in the industry. We provide asset level services in the form of transactional processing and production of financial statements for office, retail, industrial, mixed-use and multifamily properties.
- Design & Construction Accounting: As the only independent outsourcer of design & construction accounting, we have developed comprehensive tools and operating procedures for local and global large-scale projects. Our cost control management for development projects includes funding, disbursements, cost management & reporting, budgeting and forecasting.
Our design & construction, property, Propco, Holdco, SPV and fund solutions include a range of flexible service options that you can select to support your operations throughout every stage of your investment lifecycle. Learn more about these services.
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Cash Management
- Company Secretarial
- Compliance & Regulatory Support
- Data Aggregation Services
- Tax Compliance
- Transfer Agency
- Transition Management
- Financial Systems
- Investment Oversight
- Investor Reporting
- Pan-European Investment Oversight
- Performance Measurement
- REIT Compliance
- Treasury – Debt/Hedge Instrument Administration
In addition, we have multiple jurisdictional experience to offer consistent, global solutions from professionals that possess a depth of knowledge and experience serving a multitude of countries, including the United States, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Germany, the United Kingdom, France, and Hong Kong. CBRE is a regulated entity in Luxembourg.
CBRE Group, Inc. owns CBRE Global Investment Administration Luxembourg S.à r.l. (the “Regulated Entity”), a regulated entity established in Luxembourg. We would like to draw the attention of any potential investor to the fact that any acquisition as a result of which the investor will hold more than 10%, 20%, 33 1/3% or 50% of the share capital of CBRE Group, Inc. or will have otherwise obtained the control of CBRE Group, Inc. (a “Transaction”) will need to be mandatorily notified by such investor to the Luxembourg supervisory authority of the financial sector, the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (the “CSSF”) in addition to any notification that may need to be made with the Securities and Exchange Commission or any other regulatory authority. To that effect, documents related to such investors must be provided to the CSSF (articles of association, certificate from the relevant register of companies or chamber of commerce (or equivalent document), detailed structure chart, audited annual accounts of the last three years and a declaration of honour duly completed and signed). Any investor concerned will be contacted by the Regulated Entity as soon as it has become aware of a Transaction. In the meantime, we strongly invite you to start gathering the documents listed above and to proactively contact the Regulated Entity via one of the business leaders indicated here.
* May not apply to all countries within EMEA and APAC