With over 11 years at CBRE, Lindsey has gained substantial experience at the local, corporate and regional levels of Marketing, Communications and Operations. In her current role as Director of Operations, APAC, Lindsey is responsible for leading, driving and implementing operational excellence across the Marcomms platform. Specifically, she focuses on process improvements driven by global best practices and efficiencies, training and education for the APAC regional team, team management, finance, onboarding and HR processes.
Preceding this position, Lindsey came to Hong Kong as the Interim Marketing and Communications Manager for Asia. In this role she was responsible for the management of the APAC Marketing Research initiative; supporting overall Asia Marketing Communication efforts and team; and various global and regional projects.
Prior to coming to Hong Kong, Ms. Sack was the National Marketing Manager for the U.S., supervising local marketing departments nationally, providing marketing expertise, mentoring, training, budget oversight and operational support. In this role, she created, executed and maintained the 8-week Corporate Marketing Onboarding Program for all newly hired marketing professionals, establishing the first program of its kind for Americas Marketing. Ms. Sack also vetted, customized and launched the project management software AtTask/Workfront to over 180 marketing professionals and national business development pursuit teams. Additionally, she served as the marketing single point of contact for 32 Affiliate offices, advising on day-to-day operations, branding and legal requirements, special initiatives and auditing.
Ms. Sack moved to the CBRE corporate side, joining the Americas Marketing leadership team as National Marketing Coordinator, providing operational support to local marketing departments, Finance, IT, vendor relations and project management of other special projects as appointed.
Ms. Sack began her career at CBRE as the Marketing Resource Manager of affiliate office CBRE|Buffalo for seven years. While in this position, she managed the marketing department, including the development of all in-house marketing materials, graphic design, research, digital and both internal and external communications. Ms. Sack was also responsible for integrating and managing national marketing, communications and branding initiatives at the local level.
Accreditations and affiliations
- Buffalo Niagara Partnership
- Buffalo Niagara 360 Young Professionals Program
- CBRE Women’s Network
- Junior League of Buffalo
- Leadership Buffalo, Rising Leaders, 2014
- Torn Space Theater, Marketing Committee
- Ithaca College, Master's of Science; Organizational Communication and Learning Design Systems, 2004
- State University of New York at Fredonia, Bachelor of Science; Media Management, 2003
- Asia Circle of Excellence, 2015
- CBRE Ambassador Award, September 2011 (Nominated) & June 2007 (Won)
- CBRE Marketing Operations Research Excellence (MORE) Award, 2010 (Nominated)
- 2010 Web & Marketing Online Conference, Presenter
- TRAC Stars, Recognition for Collaborative Efforts and Participation, October 2012, April 2012 and November 2007
- CBRE Web Publisher of the Month, December 2005
- CBRE|Buffalo Employee of the Year, December 2005