Jeff Ginn is a Senior Managing Director for CBRE’s Data Center Solutions, and is responsible for the overall operational, business development, and client success for the America’s business. Jeff offers over 23 years of experience managing the maintenance, construction, and operation of large facilities, and for the past 18 years, has specialized in mission critical and data center facilities.
In his current role, Jeff leads a globally focused business unit managing our customer’s most critical portfolios. In addition, he is responsible for developing creative and innovative strategies to enhance overall operations and provide successful client outcomes. He is also responsible for overall client satisfaction, operational delivery, and business strategy.
Prior to joining CBRE, Jeff managed a global data center portfolio, including data center facilities, IT smart hands services, and data center project delivery.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Senior Director, IT Estate Management, Thomson Reuters
- Manager of MEP Services, Holder Construction Company
- Facilities Engineer, United Parcel Service
- Bachelor of Science
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Information Systems
- LEED Accredited Professional