The world’s leading developers and commercial property owners turn to CBRE to provide creative financial solutions for their commercial real estate investment needs. CBRE has long-term, established relationships with more than 400 of the industry’s premier international lenders. As a Vice Chairman with CBRE’s Capital Markets Group, Mr. Webb leads the Company’s Mid Atlantic Debt & Structured Finance Team which arranges senior debt, mezzanine debt and equity for a wide variety of apartment/condominium, office, retail, industrial and other properties and development projects. The Team is comprised of 12 real estate professionals who work collaboratively with the other groups within CBRE to secure funds from a wide range of capital sources including Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac, FHA, pension funds, endowment funds, sovereign wealth funds, family offices, offshore and domestic banks, debt funds, mortgage REITS and other sources. Over the past five years, Mr. Webb and his team have closed over $14 Billion of debt and equity transactions.
After having worked early in his career as an attorney and real estate developer, Mr. Webb has since acted as broker and/or advisor in the financing of over $30 Billion of commercial real estate transactions, including over 100 major development and repositioning deals, and hundreds of refinance transactions of more than 60,000 apartment and condo units and 15 Million square feet of office space.
Notable transactions closed by Mr. Webb include 200 Stovall (Alexandria), The Boro mixed-use project (Tysons), Central Place Apartments (Rosslyn), National Science Foundation headquarters (Alexandria), Portals III recapitalizations (Washington, D.C), Columbia Hospital (Washington D.C.), Highland Park I & II (Washington, DC), Liberty Place (Arlington), The Hepburn Residences (Washington, DC), National Cancer Institute (Frederick), and the LCOR apartment portfolio recapitalization (throughout the US).
- Top CBRE Broker/Producer for Greater Washington Region for the last 6 years (2014-2019). Second, Third or fourth ranked Finance Producer nationally for CBRE for last four years (2016-2019)
- Number One ranked Finance Broker in Washington Region (CREBA) in 13 of the last 16 years
- 12 Time recipient of Finance Transaction of the Year Award (Washington region) from CREBA, Washington Business Journal and NAIOP
- CBRE Institutional Properties Group
- DC Bar Association
- Licensed Real Estate Associate Broker in Virginia, Maryland and Washington, DC
- Washington National Cathedral Chapter Board, Chair Finance Committee, (Current)
- Bishop Walker School Board of Directors (Current)
- SEED School/Foundation of Washington DC: Board of Directors (10 years), Chair Building Committee
- Jubilee Housing Support Alliance Board of Directors (Former)